Theodore Isaac Rubin (born 1923), American psychiatrist and author of more than 25 books of nonfiction, including Compassion and Self-Hate: An Alternative to Despair. He is the past president of the American Institute for Psychoanalysis.
Kindness is More Important than Wisdom
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 at 5:32 PM and tagged with best quotes about kindness and posted in Quotations. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Follow Bookshelf on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- How Much Did O.J. Simpson Pay His Lawyers?
- Words with Letters in Alphabetical Order
- What is the Longest Tongue Twister?
- What is the Word for Two Bad Choices?
- Deke's Poem from 11.22.63: We Did Not Ask for This Room or This Music
- The Meaning of I Dreamed a Dream
- What is the Longest Book Title in the World?
- How Many People Read the Harry Potter Books?
- How Long Does it Take to Read a Million Words?
- What is a First Edition of The Catcher in the Rye Worth?