Theodore Isaac Rubin (born 1923), American psychiatrist and author of more than 25 books of nonfiction, including Compassion and Self-Hate: An Alternative to Despair. He is the past president of the American Institute for Psychoanalysis.
Kindness is More Important than Wisdom
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 at 5:32 PM and tagged with best quotes about kindness and posted in Quotations. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Follow Bookshelf on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- How Much Did O.J. Simpson Pay His Lawyers?
- The Meaning of I Dreamed a Dream
- What is the Longest Tongue Twister?
- How Many People Read the Harry Potter Books?
- Words with Letters in Alphabetical Order
- What is the Declaration of Independence Worth?
- Deke's Poem from 11.22.63: We Did Not Ask for This Room or This Music
- What Word Has the Most Rhymes?
- What is the Longest Book Title in the World?
- What Valuable Lesson Has Life Taught You?