Theodore Isaac Rubin (born 1923), American psychiatrist and author of more than 25 books of nonfiction, including Compassion and Self-Hate: An Alternative to Despair. He is the past president of the American Institute for Psychoanalysis.
Kindness is More Important than Wisdom
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 at 5:32 PM and tagged with best quotes about kindness and posted in Quotations. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Follow Bookshelf on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- How Much Did O.J. Simpson Pay His Lawyers?
- Words with Letters in Alphabetical Order
- The Meaning of I Dreamed a Dream
- What is the Longest Tongue Twister?
- What are the Most Common Words Used in Songs?
- What is the Meaning of "Wax On, Wax Off"?
- What is the Word for Two Bad Choices?
- Epithets of Famous People
- Famous Misquotations: A Civilization is Measured by How It Treats Its Weakest Members
- What is the Declaration of Independence Worth?