Theodore Isaac Rubin (born 1923), American psychiatrist and author of more than 25 books of nonfiction, including Compassion and Self-Hate: An Alternative to Despair. He is the past president of the American Institute for Psychoanalysis.
Kindness is More Important than Wisdom
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 at 5:32 PM and tagged with best quotes about kindness and posted in Quotations. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Follow Bookshelf on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What Was the Letter Read at the Trump Inauguration?
- What is a First Edition of A Christmas Carol Worth?
- How Much Did O.J. Simpson Pay His Lawyers?
- The Meaning of I Dreamed a Dream
- Who Wrote the Song "The Christmas Guest"?
- Words with Letters in Alphabetical Order
- What are the Most Common Words Used in Songs?
- Famous Misquotations: A Civilization is Measured by How It Treats Its Weakest Members
- Words Invented by Dickens
- What is the Longest Tongue Twister?